Please read our FAQ section, if you still have some questions, please feel free to email us at info[at]shantidecor.co.za.
How do I order?
- To place an order/buy items, simply browse our online shop, add the products you love to your cart by clicking the red “Add to Cart” button.
- If you are happy with all your items, click on the Checkout button at the top right of your screen.
- Enter your contact and delivery details. We promise we won’t spam you!
- Choose your delivery option.
- Choose your payment option
- Read our Terms and Conditions, and click the button to indicate that you have read them.
- Click on the brown “Place Order” button.
What are my payment options?
- Payfast – Pay securely via credit or debit card via the PayFast website. This is 100% secure. You will be redirected to the PayFast website, where you can create an account and make payment. If you already have an account, just log in and make payment.
- EFT – Deposit funds into our FNB bank account via EFT or by using any FNB ATM that allows deposits. You will be provided with our banking details on screen and via email. Please note – these orders will only be processed once we receive proof of payment or see the funds reflecting in our account. Orders not paid within 3 days will be cancelled.
How does delivery work?
- We offer a courier option only of R95 to all areas. If your order total is over R1000, we offer a free courier delivery option. This is a safe and quick option. If you are an international customer, please contact us for an international shipping quote.
- You will receive your order confirmation via email for your reference. PayFast orders are processed immediately, EFT orders are processed once we receive proof of payment.
- You will receive an email with tracking details of your order once it has been dispatched. This is usually 12-48 hours after placing your order.
- Delivery via courier takes 1-2 working days from time of dispatch to main centres, but allow an extra day just to be safe. Regional courier delivery can take up to 7 working days.
- If there are any problems or delays, we’ll be in touch with you.
- Sit back and relax, your order is on it’s way
Unforeseen circumstances e.g. adverse weather, closed roads, strikes etc. could prolong the delivery time. This is rare but it does happen, so ‘late’ delivery is not a ground for refund or cancellation of the order. However if your delivery has not been delivered after the estimated times shown above, please contact us with your order number so that we can follow up on the matter.
What is the cost of delivery?
- R95 per order
- Free delivery on orders over R1000 (excluding wholesale orders)
Wholesale orders don’t qualify for free shipping. Courier costs are quoted after receiving a provisional order.
What happens if an item I ordered is out of stock?
We carry a limited amount of stock, due to each item being hand-selected for our online shop. We can’t guarantee an exact replica of an item, should it be out of stock. We do suggest that you check back regularly for updates and new arrivals. Please get in touch with us should you want to enquire about a wholesale order of stock not currently available.
Where does Shanti Décor and Clothing deliver to?
South Africa – we deliver to any address in South Africa. If you are an international customer, please get in touch regarding a shipping quote.
Can I track my order?
We will email you your parcel’s tracking information the first working day after we send it e.g. if the parcel’s leaves our premises on Tuesday you will receive your tracking information via email on Wednesday morning.
Do you deliver overseas?
We do not currently offer overseas delivery in our checkout process, however we are happy to quote you on a individual basis. Please contact us and let us know what you are interested in purchasing and we will quote you a delivery charge.
Can I place an order for delivery in South Africa if I am not in South Africa?
You can place an order for delivery in South Africa no matter where you are in the world. Our website is handy if you live abroad and want to send a luxurious gift to relatives or friends who live in South Africa. Please note that payment via PayPal can be arranged for international customers.
Can I come to your store to purchase directly from you?
- Unfortunately not, we are an online shop only with no physical shop or showroom for you to view products before purchase. All our available products and pricing are listed on the website and are always kept up to date.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 10h00 to 17h00
What do I do if I receive goods damaged or broken in transit?
If you do not receive your order in mint condition or if anything is broken or damaged please let us know within 1 working day so we can ensure the situation is rectified. To date we haven’t had any cases of damaged parcels, but we will gladly replace an item if you received it damaged. If you can, please email us a photo of the damaged item as this helps our packing team improve the way products are sent.
What do I do if I wish to return something I purchased?
If the return is the result of our error (i.e. you received an incorrect or defective item) you must inform us within 1 working day of receipt of the order and will receive a full refund. The return postage or courier fees are for your account. Refund will be paid once returned goods have been received. All refunds are at the discretion of management.
However, the returns policy is not for change-of-mind so please shop carefully.